Monday, October 20, 2008
You Have Got to See This!
While trying to find the best way to clean ballet tights (if I find that I'll pass it on), I stumbled across this gem, "40 clever uses for household objects." It has an A to Z list of household items with uses I've never heard of. You will undoubtedly find a few on the list that you think are hokey, and a few you think are indispensable. I love, love, love B for bicarbonate of soda, C for crayons, D, E, G, I, . . . oh my gosh, a whole alphabet of wonders. You should know that peanut butter for gum in hair really does work. I've used that one 3 times. Baby oil also works if PB is not available, but not quite as well.
Submit to: del.icio.us | Digg it | YahooMyWeb
Labels:
homemaking,
mom resources
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment