If it's oppressively hot where you live too, why not pick up a
mister for you or your honey to install outside. You've probably stood under them before when you were trying to cool off at a theme park. They are also sometimes put out at soccer tournaments and such. They put out a cool mist without getting the place very wet. Mine is installed along the patio, and the kids and I enjoy it immensely. It claims to lower the temperature in the area by up to 20 degrees F. I don't know about the actual measurement, but it does cool the place off quite a bit. Here are a few reasonable ones I've found:
Orbit 3/8 In. Professional Outdoor Cooling / Misting System from Home Depot (~$40)
and
Cool Patio 12-Nozzle Misting System (~$22) or the
Arizona Mist Outdoor Cooling System (~$40) from Walmart.
Now head on back to Rocks in My Dryer, but don't forget to come back and visit!
No comments:
Post a Comment