Mom Sparks Mo Gameboy

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

A Realistic Meal Plan for Busy Families

I know we're not supposed to eat fast food or eat out as much, but honestly I don't really have the quiet time I need to wrap my mind around planning meals for the week, especially since I'm at the bottom of the learning curve on it. I'm trying again, since I came across this lovely guide at the Menus4Moms.com site on Secrets of a Busy Cook. It comes complete with visual aids!

1 comment:

Karen - Lily On the Fly said...

I would love to introduce you to Lily On the Fly (www.lilyonthefly.com) to help with the daily meal planning challenge! We designed this system so you can literally plan, shop and cook 'on the fly' -- no computer required! Sometimes I plan in the parking lot of the grocery store ;o) -
Just shoot me an email at karen(at)lilyonthefly(dot)com and I will be happy to send you some sample cards!