Mom Sparks Mo Gameboy

Powered By

Skin Design:
Free Blogger Skins

Powered by Blogger

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Graph paper in a pinch

We don't keep graph paper around here. It ends up creased, scrunched, or just on the floor. I don't know how, it just happens. I think it's because it's seldom used and looks so neat. Now when I need graph paper (unless I need a lot of it!), I go to this neat little site: Incompetech.com (I'm absolutely serious). They have been kind enough to make pdf files for graph papers, grids, handwriting papers, musical notation sheets, even looseleaf paper freely available. This means you can turn your plain old white print paper into any kind of paper you want. Check it out just to see all the stuff that's available there.

1 comment:

Karen - Lily On the Fly said...

How cool is THAT!? I have been searching stores for 'ledger paper' that I could slip in my weekly family budget -- now I can make my own! Thanks for sharing...