Thursday, December 4, 2008
Online Timeline
I was poking through my Favorites links (unfortunately, it's very big), when I came across this gem: Hyper History Online. I spent way too much playing with this one. It's an online timeline, but it's very well organized, and has breakdowns by region and topic, and it's loaded with hyperlinks. There's even an accompanying "Book Text" if you want a little more info (I have not, however, read this part for content so look that over before you set the kiddoes free on it). This would make a great visual reference for any history studies. You can also buy a hard copy of the timeline there, but all of that lovely history interaction is free. That's a nice word to hear this time of year, isn't it?
Submit to: del.icio.us | Digg it | YahooMyWeb
Labels:
history,
homeschool resources,
interactive
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment